- Have you ever wandered what makes a great agile coach?
- Are you puzzled how to grow and develop your agile knowledge?
- Are you passionate about taking your Scrum team and organization to the next level?
Evelyn Tian is a coach, trainer and keynote speakers of conferences.
She has close to 30 years of product development experience in telecom products, automotive industry, financial sectors and e-commerce products, with vast experience from product management, project management, system architect, software development, system integration and installation, and customer support. She can easily move between high-level strategic management discussions and detailed discussions on software craftsmanship.
Evelyn’s focus is on organization transformational strategy, continuous improvement and enhancing the art and science of crafting products and service delivery. Evelyn has built a lengthy track record and gathered deep insights in coaching organization transformation, agile leadership, and teams to unleash their potential. She was previously the head of Ericsson Global Transformation Support Center, and supported the telecom giant’s transformation initiatives.
She specializes in growing agile coaching capabilities, and has helped passionate agile practitioners from over 60 different countries. She offers free monthly coaching circle activities to give back to communities.
With backgrounds in both E.E. and C.S., she has furthered her education in EMBA, psychology, and professional coaching as well.
Evelyn is widely involved in the following external communities:
- Advisory Board Member of IEEE Software;
- Speaks at and chairs conferences on Lean, Agile and product development;
- Teaches at universities on Software Engineering;
- Publishes and translates books and papers on Agile, Scrum, and Change Management;
As a CST, she is open to co-training requests, to grow Agile and Scrum community;
As a Certified Enterprise Coach and Certified Team Coach, she offers virtual coaching and mentoring programs to those who are passionate in improving coaching skills and helping organizations to grow. Here you can find details on Coaching for Coaches program.